Welcome to marshallheadphones.com/mh_us_en/, the site for products manufactured by Zound Industries International AB bearing the trademark “MARSHALL”, (hereinafter the “Website” or “WEBSITE”). The Website is operated by Zound Industries USA Inc., (hereinafter “Zound Industries”, “we” or “us”).
1. Types of Information Zound Industries Collects
Examples of sources from which Zound Industries collects Personal Data include:
• The use of inquiry and registration forms
• The purchase process when you buy products online through this Website
• The provision of your personal information and details to use online or offline
The types of Personal Data that Zound Industries collects may include the following:
• Home, shipping and billing address, phone and fax number
• Mobile phone number
• E-mail address(es)
• IP address and browser information
• Payment details including credit card information
• Market research data such as customer usage patterns while on the Website
2. Use of Personal Data and Disclosure of Personal Data
By providing Zound Industries with Personal Data, you accept that Zound Industries may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Processing orders, registrations and inquires
• Running competitions
• Conducting market research
• Measuring interest in and improving our website, products and services
• Helping us develop, customise, support and improve content and advertising
• Sending you newsletters
• Resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting problems.
Zound Industries may also use your Personal Data in aggregate form for building up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development and to audit usage of the website. We may outsource any of these tasks to third parties on a confidential basis. If you do not want to receive promotional email or other materials from us or the third parties we have engaged or may engage from time to time, please unsubscribe when you receive an email or send your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to keep your personal information accurate. We will provide you with access to your personal information, so that you may review, update or correct your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. To access your personal information, please send your request to email@example.com or use any available solution on the Website. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, and would be extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required.
If you would like to change or delete your information you have provided us, please use any available solution on the Website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address stated below.
Notwithstanding any preference that you select, we may contact you from time to time to provide services that you have requested or for customer service matters, such as responding to service-related inquiries, updating our policies or notifying you of changes to existing services. As a general rule, Zound Industries does not disclose Personal Data about you to any third party. However, by providing Zound Industries with Personal Data, you accept that Zound Industries may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To enforce or apply our policies or agreements (including, to initiate, render, bill and collects amounts owed to us;
• If it is necessary to share your Personal Data with a third party that is acting on Zound Industries’ behalf to provide services and to enhance the experience of the Website and Zound Industries’ services and to enable advertisements to be targeted to you for products and services in which you might be interested (e.g. payment solution provider, third-party shipping, business analytics, customer support and third-party ad serving);
• To protect perceived rights, safety and property of Zound Industries, our partners, users of the Websites and the public, including fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of our Website; or
• In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
We will not use or share your personal information in ways unrelated to the uses described above without first notifying you and offering a choice. We will also provide you the opportunity to opt-out at any time of certain or all contact from us. If you have any difficulty exercising your choices, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address stated below.
Information collected through our Website is considered a trade secret owned by Zound Industries. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets.
We collect aggregate information about you and your use of our Website whenever you visit our Website. For instance, we may collect various forms of "click stream" information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), the sites you visit before and after ours, site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when you request pages on our Website, our servers automatically log your IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the internet.
This aggregate information generally will not identify you or be correlated to you individually for external purposes. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all aggregate information provided that such information does not reveal your identity. When we share such information with other companies, it is not traceable to any particular user, and will not be used to contact you. If we do correlate any aggregate information to you, such information will be treated like any other personal information under this statement.
4. Security Policy
Zound Industries is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet.
Privacy Contact Information
Zound Industries USA Inc
260 W 39th Street, Ste 201 New York
New York US 10018
The trademarks “MARSHALL”, the “MARSHALL” stylized logo and “M” stylized logo are properties of Marshall Amplification Plc., licensed to Zound Industries International AB. Marshall Amplification Plc. is not a part of any agreement entered into between you and Zound Industries. Marshall Amplification Plc. is furthermore not responsible for any products manufactured by Zound Industries International AB.